Sunday, March 2, 2008

Early birthday present .. hehehe

Went to Mong Kok yesterday with the intention to find something to eat. Once we reached there husband said "Let's go and get your surprise" .. Suprised? Hmmm.... I knew ... my birthday present!


I wanted to buy a digital slr since 1-2 months back but unable to decide which model to buy. It is either Nikon or Canon. So, yesterday, we went to two shops to ask around, which brand is better. Most of the people we asked, mentioned that Canon is better than the other brands. Why better? :) Easier to use, has integrated cleaning systems, etc etc but most importantly it is lighter than the other brands.. haha :)

Let's have a look what we have bought :-

the Canon EOS 400D EF S 18-55kit, the flash, another len EF 50mm f/1.8, filters and many more


the camera itself

my new toy!

I have yet to learn how to use it. Will try soon :) Told husband to read up the manual for me since I am really really lazy to do so.Thank you for the birthday present, loh kong! hugs hugs!

6 precious comments:

Blur Angel said...

wah... thanks to Auntie Siecho's Loh Kong!hahah we can get to see nicer photos at her blog from today onwards!! :)

Annie Q said...

WOW! Nice toy!! I'm jeles lo!
So sweet & thoughtful of Mr Mah, envy envy.
So when is your birthday???
Fast fast use your new toy and show us your pretty face. This is "our" birthday wish for you. hahahahahahhaah

NomadicMom said...

Waaa...NEW TOY!!! Happy Birthday !!!!

NomadicMom said...

Oopss..Forgot to tell you...Pretty Birthday Mommy...You have been TAGGED

Vivianz said...

Aiyor... romantic nye... must pressure my lou kong a bit liao...

Vivianz said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)