Thursday, August 27, 2009

School Lunch @ 27 August 2009

Today's lunch is simple - just some grilled chicken breat and sambal fish. Since I did not include any vegetables, I have given her 2 portions of fruits :)

I also prepared Egg Tart for her snack. Hopefully, she will finish all. Hubby told me that Misha will definately finish what I have prepared for her since she loves my food very much .. well .. hopefully she able to finish all.

Today will be a more relax day - no extra activities BUT still will have lots of homeworks from school and she has to do ABRSM Past year questions in personal capacity since her exam will be held during the 1st week of October. Imagine, sitting for Grade 2 but only started learning since late June... hopefully she can pass :)

That's all for now .. till then, take care :)

2 precious comments:

Annie Q said...

WAH!!! So nice!! I like the flower rice, look so lovely!!!

NomadicMom said...

Wah....So "foong foo"!